Legends of Transylvania
Felix Crainicu & Cristi Ionita
Click to zoom
Also available in Romanian
The Hidden Mountain...behind this name lays a world of mystery, who awaits for the for the fog to raise, like a curtain. Your are holding in your hand a collection of really precious legends, almost never told, almost forgotten, but who are now available for everyone. Should you read this legends to your children at bedtime, the next day they will ask, beg for you to keep reading. In "Legends of Transylvania" you will find myth, legend, truth, history, spirit, faith and freedom.
MORE BOOKS BY FELIX CRAINICU
Click for details
Click for details
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Click to Zoom
Felix Crainicu was born on 01.01.1973 in Romania.
– stage director, author of the performances:
- "The scapegrace from the 13th floor" by Mircea M. Ionescu. Premiere: November 2012 Taboo Theater, Bucharest.
- "Of the Carnival" by I.L. Caragiale, reading performance – Cultural Institute, Otopeni, June 2012
- "Let's have sex" by Valentine Krasnogorov – Arca Theatre, Bucharest. Premiere: February 2011
- "Feel The Rhythm" – Pitesti Philharmonic – alternative percussion performance. premiere: January 2011.
- "... And then I became a man" after "Tea and Sympathy" by Robert Anderson –Municipal Theatre, Targoviste – premiere: October 2010.
- "Life lights – death without filter" by Andrei Ursu – National Theatre, Timisoara (winner of the Romanian National Drama Competition 2009) – premiere: March 2010.
- "All About Women" by Miro Gavran – premiere: December 2009 – "Ion Slavici" Classical Theatre, Arad
- "The world turns around while I stand still" after “How is the World, Mister? It's Turning, Mister! by Francois Billetdoux – premiere: September 2009 – Wallachian Theatre, Giurgiu
- "Hippies and Bolsheviks" by Amiel Gladstone – premiere: January 2009 – stage directions, scenography, translation and adaptation (Arca Theater, Bucharest).
- "Freedom of Ariel" after "The Tempest "by W. Shakespeare – May 2009 (Montage Theatre, Bucharest).
– author of volumes
- "Etiquette within the Social Dance", romanian paperback version, Ponte publisher , 2012
- "The Sacred Stone" – Dacica Publishing House 2011, comics book, co-author Michael Grajdeanu
- "Grumezea and the Mystery of the Great God" – Dacica Publishing House, 2009
- "The Hidden Mountain – Sacred Legends of the Free Dacians" Sophia Publishing House, 2002, Dacica Publishing House 2009 – co-author Cristian Ionita
- "Useless Bitter Verdicts", Destine Publishing House, 2000
– do radio since 1993, currently (since 2009) work with the largest national radio broadcast station of Romania, author of the daily "Romantics" program, Radio Romania Actualitati
– instructor, choreographer, dancer, founder of the "Oportunidad" school that is proud to be different from any other schools of social dance. The teaching concepts are based on techniques taken-over from the world of theater and personal development sciences.
Virgo eBooks Publishing